January 19, 2017 06:32PM

Author Topic: Pictures Of Yourself  (Read 67925 times)

Offline Tapout

• 140 Posts
  • Awards Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pictures Of Yourself
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2013 09:24PM »
This one is for the old school horror movie watchers. This was taken in front of the Amityville horror house in Amityville Long Island. The movie was based on a true story about a guy that killed his father, mother and sister. He claimed that the Devil possessed him and made him do it. The house has changed owners plenty of times over the years with lots of stories that it is indeed haunted.

I watched these movies growing up and heard stories that it would bleed if you threw rocks at it. I was in Long Island visiting friends and they took me by here because they knew I loved the movies. I got my pic taken, didn't throw any rocks and hauled ass before Casper pulled me into the house lol.

Offline Skinnydude

• Lifetime VIP
  • 2500 posts
  • 420blzitfgt
  • Awards Joined the site the first month Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2013 11:24PM »
Hi.
Got some LG gear going on.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013 11:27PM by Skinnydude »
The process that unshackles the most light, is caused by the thing that best imprisons it.

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Uses the ventrilo to play music for the community, and has kept an active and up Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2013 11:29PM »
noh8 on the quality. :P

Offline NecroMancer

• Lifetime VIP
  • 500 posts
  • Awards Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2013 01:24AM »

Just got my haircut, would have added accent line(Designs,graphics what ever you wanna call them) but my school doesn't allow me
Will get a picture of the front in a bit.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013 01:25AM by NecroMancer »

Offline Question

• Media Group
  • 1600 Posts
  • I am the 1%. If being rich is a crime, I don't want to be poor.
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Has purchased for their player area in the LGMincraft a golden Buddha Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2013 04:26PM »
r u havin a giggle ther m8?
ain't even my final form u cheeky kunt.

I'm a well-known crackpot.

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Uses the ventrilo to play music for the community, and has kept an active and up Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2013 06:51AM »
Most recent picture of myself. It's about...2-3 weeks old now.
Here's an even newer one,...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013 06:56AM by Starkiller »

Offline Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • TeamSpeak and StarMade Server Admin
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013 11:55PM »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013 11:57PM by Levest28 »

Offline Gaberial

• 130 Posts
  • Official Peanut Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013 01:05PM »
Here I helped!

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2013 07:28PM »
Here's a new pic of me..

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013 12:38PM »
so..here I am. yeah. all my hair's gone. :p

Offline Ceaser

• 10 Posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2013 05:00PM »
No i'm not crazy 0_0 i swear.....

Offline khoch

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2014 05:58PM »
Im pretty sure im the one on the right... and if you ever hear nagging from the backround of vent  thats my girlfriend on the left.

Post Merge: January 01, 2014 06:02PM
And a pic of my setup
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014 06:02PM by khoch, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2014 06:15PM »
Not at all what I had in mind Zeus.

Offline Question

• Media Group
  • 1600 Posts
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Has purchased for their player area in the LGMincraft a golden Buddha Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2014 02:16PM »

wow

Offline adadad136

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1800 Posts
  • Awards Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2014 12:39PM »
Well since everyones posting again, time for my slightly late, semi annual saxophone picture!

#WeAreWinter

Offline Crimson

• Lifetime VIP
  • 250 posts
  • Donec leo factus agni
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2014 10:09PM »
What better way to come back than to upload a current picture of myself? :D (Note that it isn't exactly "Up to date". I have longer hair now. And I'm sexier.  :P )

Quote from: Paul.
Whatever happens on vent, stays on vent.

Offline adadad136

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1800 Posts
  • Awards Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2014 01:14AM »
Captain atlantic requested I post one more pic before I leave (because who doesn't love my face) so here is last night

#WeAreWinter

Offline Question

• Media Group
  • 1600 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2014 08:24PM »

Offline adadad136

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1800 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2015 02:46PM »
I've brought sexy back. You're welcome.

#WeAreWinter

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2015 01:02AM »

I suppose I could give a long overdo update of myself.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015 01:04AM by Starkiller »