August 18, 2018 12:11AM

Author Topic: Hello, I'm new here  (Read 48 times)

Offline France123

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, I'm new here
« on: July 17, 2018 12:48AM »
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Offline France123

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018 12:56AM »
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.

No one welcomes me?

----------------------------------------
France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard and French bread. France At Home can be considered as a "food near me" because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: Hello, I'm new here
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018 06:43PM »
sorry about late response. You are welcome here. The forums are undergoing changes and clean up for the games we are playing in 2018. Sorry for the late welcome.