August 19, 2018 09:54AM

Author Topic: Is the Server Down for good?  (Read 243 times)

Offline ForgottenPrime

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Is the Server Down for good?
« on: May 21, 2018 09:09AM »
Hay the server has been down since early yesterday. Please tell us whats going on.

Offline ForgottenPrime

• 5 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Is the Server Down for good?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018 09:23AM »
Ill continue to vote to show my support. That's all I'm able to do at this time.

Offline Enerygwelder

• 5 posts
  • CEO, Energywelder Drive Yards
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018 12:31AM »
Idk what's going on, i go away for 3 weeks and all of a sudden the website doesn't even exist, and the server doesn't appear in the SM server list.
“Hew down the bridge, Sir Consul,   
  With all the speed ye may;   
I, with two more to help me,
  Will hold the foe in play.   
In yon strait path a thousand   
  May well be stopped by three:   
Now who will stand on either hand,   
  And keep the bridge with me?”

Horatius
"Horatius At The Gate" Thomas Babbington

Offline ForgottenPrime

• 5 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018 08:56AM »
Iv been stop here for info but im getting no were. I hope things change soon. I miss the server. The one im on now seems a big step down. Sure they have no build limit. Its not gen x.

Offline lazygamerz

• 35 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018 01:26PM »
Please join us on our Discord https://discord.gg/MCH7YRF

We no longer support Star Made but we do still a list of games we are running or will be running servers for, and will be redoing the forums very soon to reflect that. Thank you everyone for your unwavering and unyielding support of what we have been doing. :)

Offline Enerygwelder

• 5 posts
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018 09:10AM »
Iv been stop here for info but im getting no were. I hope things change soon. I miss the server. The one im on now seems a big step down. Sure they have no build limit. Its not gen x.

Prime, while i was waiting the other evening for news on the server, i went shopping for a new one. I found one, and you're welcome to join me there, i don't know the name offhand, but i'll post it here when i get home. It's a great server, and i've never seen fewer than 3 people on there at a time, last night on a weekday i saw 10 people on at the same time! Max regular speed (without speed chambers) is 600m/s, the sector sizes are at least as big as LG's SM server, and there are certain limits on miners, though i haven't caught an admin to ask if there's any other limits i need to know. Apparently asteroids don't respawn on this server, so PvP is encouraged, i certainly feel the rush to get a combat ship up and running before someone finds my HB.

Horatius

Offline Enerygwelder

• 5 posts
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018 12:48PM »
Prime, while i was waiting the other evening for news on the server, i went shopping for a new one. I found one, and you're welcome to join me there, i don't know the name offhand, but i'll post it here when i get home. It's a great server, and i've never seen fewer than 3 people on there at a time, last night on a weekday i saw 10 people on at the same time! Max regular speed (without speed chambers) is 600m/s, the sector sizes are at least as big as LG's SM server, and there are certain limits on miners, though i haven't caught an admin to ask if there's any other limits i need to know. Apparently asteroids don't respawn on this server, so PvP is encouraged, i certainly feel the rush to get a combat ship up and running before someone finds my HB.

The server is called Freaks R US, my HB is located in the SYSTEM directly below the SYSTEM THAT CONTAINS the sector -2,-42,10

Horatius