January 18, 2017 09:10PM

Author Topic: Server setting I have run with in the past.  (Read 94 times)

Offline Nocturnalist

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server setting I have run with in the past.
« on: October 19, 2016 01:21PM »
These are server settings I like to run on my 7dtd server, I always had full base protection with PvP enabled.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ServerSettings>
  <property name="ServerPort"             value="26900"/>            <!-- Port you want the server to listen on. -->
  <property name="ServerIsPublic"          value="true"/>            <!-- Should this server register to master server -->
  <property name="ServerName"             value="*********"/>      <!-- Whatever you want the name to be. -->
  <property name="ServerPassword"          value="****"/>               <!-- Password to gain entry to the server -->
  <property name="ServerMaxPlaye rCount"    value="30"/>               <!-- Maximum Concurrent Players -->
  <property name="ServerDescript ion"       value="PvP No Grief, "/> <!-- Whatever you want the description to be. -->
  <property name="ServerWebsiteU RL"       value="Comming Soon."/>               <!-- Website URL for the server -->

<property name="GameWorld"             value="Random Gen"/>         <!-- Navezgane, Random Gen -->
  <property name="GameName"             value="land of the D"/>         <!-- Whatever you want the game name to be THIS CONTROLS THE RANDOM GENERATION SEED -->
  <property name="GameDifficulty"          value="3"/>              <!-- 0 - 5, 0=easiest, 5=hardest -->
  <property name="GameMode"               value="GameModeSurviv alMP"/>   <!-- GameModeSurviv alMP, GameModeSurviv alSP (MP has land protection) -->

<property name="ZombiesRun"            value="0" />            <!-- 0 = default day/night walk/run, 1 = never run, 2 = always run -->
  <property name="BuildCreate"            value="false" />            <!-- cheat mode on/off -->
  <property name="DayNightLength"         value="90" />            <!-- real time minutes per in game day: 50 minutes -->
  <property name="DayLightLength"         value="14" />            <!-- in game hours the sun shines per day: 18 hours day light per day-->
  <property name="PlayerKillingM ode"      value="2" />            <!-- Player Killing Settings (0 = No Killing, 1 = Kill Allies Only, 2 = Kill Strangers Only, 3 = Kill Everyone) -->
  <property name="PersistentPlay erProfiles"   value="false" />         <!-- If disabled a player can join with any selected profile. If true they will join with the last profile they joined with -->

<property name="PlayerSafeZone Level"       value="10" />            <!-- If a player is less or equal this level he will create a safe zone (no enemies) when spawned -->
  <property name="PlayerSafeZone Hours"       value="5" />            <!-- Hours in world time this safe zone exists -->

<property name="ControlPanelEn abled"       value="false"/>            <!-- Enable/Disable the control panel -->
  <property name="ControlPanelPo rt"       value="8080"/>            <!-- Port of the control panel webpage -->
  <property name="ControlPanelPa ssword"    value="*******"/>         <!-- Password to gain entry to the control panel -->

<property name="TelnetEnabled"          value="true"/>            <!-- Enable/Disable the telnet -->
  <property name="TelnetPort"             value="8081"/>            <!-- Port of the telnet server -->
  <property name="TelnetPassword"          value="*******"/>         <!-- Password to gain entry to telnet interface -->

<property name="AdminFileName"         value="serveradmin.xm l"/>   <!-- Server admin file name -->

<property name="DropOnDeath"            value="1" />            <!-- 0 = everything, 1 = toolbelt only, 2 = backpack only, 3 = delete all -->
  <property name="DropOnQuit"            value="0" />            <!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only -->

<property name="EnemySenseMemo ry"         value="120" />            <!-- Time, in seconds, that a zombie will pursue something that has been sensed. -->
  <property name="EnemySpawnMode"         value="3" />            <!-- 0 = Disabled 0%, 1 = Very Low 50%, 2 = Low 75%, 3 = Medium 100%, 4 = High 125%, 5 = Very High 150% -->
  <property name="EnemyDifficult y"         value="0" />            <!-- 0 = Normal, 1 = Feral -->

<property name="BlockDurabilit yModifier"    value="90" />             <!-- percentage in whole numbers -->

<property name="LootAbundance"          value="300" />             <!-- percentage in whole numbers -->
  <property name="LootRespawnDay s"          value="10" />             <!-- days in whole numbers -->

<property name="LandClaimSize"                   value="625"/>      <!-- Size in blocks that is protected by a keystone -->
  <property name="LandClaimDeadZ one"                value="30"/>   <!-- Keystones must be this many blocks apart (unless you are friends with the other player) -->
  <property name="LandClaimExpir yTime"                value="14"/>      <!-- The number of days a player can be offline before their claims expire and are no longer protected -->
  <property name="LandClaimDecay Mode"                value="2"/>      <!-- Controls how offline players land claims decay. All claims have full protection for the first 24hrs. 0=Linear, 1=Exponential, 2=Full protection until claim is expired. -->
  <property name="LandClaimOnlin eDurabilityMod ifier"    value="0"/>      <!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is online. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 32x -->
  <property name="LandClaimOffli neDurabilityMo difier"    value="0"/>      <!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is offline. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 32x -->
  <property name="AirDropFrequen cy"                  value="72"/>    <!-- How often airdrop occur in game-hours, 0 == never -->
  <property name="AirDropMarker"                  value="true"/>   <!-- Sets if a marker is added to map/compass for air drops. -->
  <property name="MaxSpawnedZomb ies"               value="70"/>    <!-- Making this number too large (more than about 80) may cause servers to run at poor framerates which will effect lag and play quality for clients. -->

<!--
  If your server has a large number of players you can increase this limit to add more wildlife. Animals don't consume as much CPU as zombies.
  NOTE: That this doesn't cause more animals to spawn arbitrarily: The biome spawning system only spawns a certain number of animals in a given
  area, but if you have lots of players that are all spread out then you may be hitting the limit and can increase it.
  -->
  <property name="MaxSpawnedAnim als"               value="70"/>
  <property name="EACEnabled"                     value="true"/>  <!-- Enables/Disables EasyAntiCheat -->

<!--property name="SaveGameFolder"      value="absolute path" /-->   <!-- use this to override the default save game path -->
</ServerSettings>

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: Server setting I have run with in the past.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016 04:17AM »
looked over your configs. I adopted some of them and will go more into detail about our settings very soon. Thanks for the share.