August 22, 2017 01:36AM

Author Topic: server box os installed  (Read 194 times)

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
server box os installed
« on: October 18, 2016 03:27PM »
The 7Days to die server box has been prepped and the operating system installed as well as the account and game have been put on. Now we just need the ports forwarded and to run a few tests before putting out there the url / ip to be used on login.

Other developments are already in the works including site layouts. Forums layouts and support app development. I will expand these areas and provide more information when we have more to offer, but for now the work is under way to make 7Days to Die the next sand box server hosted by lazygamerz.org .

I will be looking into configurations and settings as well as admin commands and potential player commands for us to expand on for the support app and site. Some developments have already been done in that area so we do have some already accomplished developments we can look at to help us establish our own developments.

I do know that the player base is much larger in 7D than in SM and we will need to be on the look out for potential trolls as I am sure every game has their fare share. Our existing sandbox administration team is offered positions on all new servers we host, and if any spaces are available we will open up applications for players on that server to take up the roll of player admin. Being a player on the SM server will be beneficial in us here knowing you better and help you in becoming an admin on 7D if interested, but the player still must establish themselves on the 7D server to be eligible.

We hope once we have everything in place that our memberships will willingly come join us there and have a good time in that game as well.