January 18, 2017 09:13PM

Author Topic: What this board is for  (Read 411 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
What this board is for
« on: September 23, 2015 01:05AM »
Here is a great place for players on our server to fill in the blanks when we in the administration want to know what players want. Yes let us know what you the players want. We are here to listen to you and you should feel comfortable just simply letting us know what you want on the server; fixed or added.

You should tell us if what your suggesting is for the whole server; for spawn galaxy; for pvp galaxy or for the pve galaxy. Also if the suggestion is for play on the server or for administration . There will be another forums board for community based guidelines as to limits and play styles on the server but this board here is for all our players unfiltered thoughts on suggestions.

Remember not to flame each other about each others ideas so keep your criticizes constructive, and we admins wont put anyone down for suggesting anything they think should be added or improved on our server.

Bobbybighoof, lead community admin
lazygamerz.org, GenXnova

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015 12:31AM by Bobbybighoof »