February 27, 2017 01:39AM

Author Topic: Soundboard tuning up and tunning in post  (Read 846 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Soundboard tuning up and tunning in post
« on: March 10, 2013 03:17PM »
This board is for the DJs out there in our community both professional and armature alike, you are welcome to post links to your profiles in other places such as hulkshare, and you are welcome to post up blog type reports on places and shows you will be doing as well as show us wish you were there recaps for the events you have done. This board includes internet live feeds and radio shows for voice personalities.

Music downloads are always welcome ;)

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Uses the ventrilo to play music for the community, and has kept an active and up Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
Re: Soundboard tuning up and tunning in post
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013 06:56PM »
Aww..Totally gotta start doing electronic music again lol.

Offline Tapout

• 140 Posts
  • Awards Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Soundboard tuning up and tunning in post
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013 07:00PM »
I just got my hands on Ableton Live. Gonna have some fun figuring this program out and making some sick beats.