February 27, 2017 01:41AM

Author Topic: starmade-servers.com a joke  (Read 1268 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
starmade-servers.com a joke
« on: August 02, 2014 02:44PM »
I have never posted about how badly starmade-servers.com had treated us and others who register a server on their site, but recently they have cheated and shitted us over again and I am not going to be taking any more of it.

We paid them 4 USD to have our up time rest the first of this month just after midnight on the first day, and even though we have been here and know our server has not been down that much and their own statistics on how many times they pinged our server and how many times we have been off line shows that only 5 time did their ping not get our server magically our up time is already at 95% up time.

Now I don't know about you but if they ping our server 288 times in a day and 576 times in a 2 day period and we are down 5 times in that time where does 95% up time come from.

What were we offline all morning while everyone was sleeping that we don't know about? These people have cheated us about 3 times now blatantly and directly for what ever reason; seems they just have it out for us.

The first time was the fact that they were adding rank to a server based on social media likes and posts on facebook. We got our community to do that to go out and face book like us and google plus post for us, and they got pissed off at us for doing it, and took our points away for it. (hell they still may be shitting us over that and not letting any of our social media be adding to our ranking when everyone else's does) just because we show as having social media points on the server list doe not mean they are allowing our points to be calculated.

When asked about it they blatantly told our member who was inquiring about the situation that we would have to start another server and register it on their site and start all over on votes because they were not going to give us our rank back for our server.

These guys clearly have some grudge with our server and our community, and to tell you the truth I want to know why.

Offline Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • TeamSpeak and StarMade Server Admin
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: starmade-servers.com a joke
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014 04:29PM »
Just proof again that while we consistently have higher online players; server 3, 4, and 5 are above us for no reason. Seems like they really just want us out of the top 5.

Offline BillGHero

• 65 Posts
  • Bruce Willis, I am not.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014 04:54PM »
GenXNova is my favourite server, but I thought it was just votes that counted for ranking. Right?

Offline Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014 05:55PM »
Nope, they also consider comments, favourites, uptime %, players online. All of that stuff helps get us more points.

That's why when we paid for an uptime% reset, we got pissed that they dropped it back down again. And, seeing as we have more players online that others, we should be getting more points there too.

Offline BillGHero

• 65 Posts
  • Bruce Willis, I am not.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014 06:49PM »
What's weird is that the Rank chart under Statistics shows GenXNova at Rank 3... but the overview shows it to be rank 6.

Offline Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014 07:45PM »
Funny how that happens, eh?

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014 09:04PM »
Nope, they also consider comments, favourites, uptime %, players online. All of that stuff helps get us more points.

That's why when we paid for an uptime% reset, we got pissed that they dropped it back down again. And, seeing as we have more players online that others, we should be getting more points there too.

you forgot registry date. Those who registered on their site first get higher on the ranks because they been there longer.

Offline mitchbre

• 10 Posts
  • Hello I am a extremely well exprinced player.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014 04:18PM »
TEST
War...war never changes.