January 18, 2017 09:15PM

Author Topic: New month begins (votes needed)  (Read 701 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
New month begins (votes needed)
« on: August 01, 2014 02:56AM »
Here we are and yet again in the op 5 in the first few hours. We need your help as we always need your help to keep ourselves in the top list.

Each moth our membership has done great to keep us in the top 10, and this month is no different. We need your help. We only stay at the top ten because our users keep us there, and we know it. We will keep supporting StarMade as long as we have the community to support it here.

So come show your support and help us maintain the rank our community deserves.

Offline Skinnydude

• Lifetime VIP
  • 2500 posts
  • 420blzitfgt
  • Awards Joined the site the first month Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
Re: New month begins (votes needed)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014 11:54PM »
Hahahaha, I had to catch a butterfly for the captcha. Why aren't all of them like that?
The process that unshackles the most light, is caused by the thing that best imprisons it.

Offline Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • TeamSpeak and StarMade Server Admin
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014 12:05AM »
Daily vote just reset, vote again :)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014 02:53AM »
There is something about 3rd place that reminds you that hard work can pay off and that there is still room to grow. lol

get in there and vote people its all we have as a group that says we weren't lazy at life.