August 22, 2017 01:35AM

Author Topic: Let's not forget about other voting sites too!  (Read 1393 times)

Offline adadad136

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1800 Posts
  • Awards Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013 02:42PM by adadad136 »

#WeAreWinter

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Uses the ventrilo to play music for the community, and has kept an active and up Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
Re: Let's not forget about other voting sites too!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013 04:36AM »
I'm still not 100% on what Starmade is. But I will vote for the betterment of LG. :)

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013 02:41PM »
I'm still not 100% on what Starmade is. But I will vote for the betterment of LG. :)

minecraft in space. Only it isn't minecaft it is a whole new game made by a whole new developer,

Basic concept: build your ship "house" fly around the galaxy shooting other people in their houses, 0.0

Offline Starkiller

• Lifetime VIP
  • 3500 Posts
  • Spiral Out
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Uses the ventrilo to play music for the community, and has kept an active and up Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013 03:34PM »
minecraft in space. Only it isn't minecaft it is a whole new game made by a whole new developer,

Basic concept: build your ship "house" fly around the galaxy shooting other people in their houses, 0.0
Gotchya.
But...Why the face? Surprised to see me? :D

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013 09:28PM »
new month need votes

Offline Question

• Media Group
  • 1600 Posts
  • I am the 1%. If being rich is a crime, I don't want to be poor.
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Has purchased for their player area in the LGMincraft a golden Buddha Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014 05:00PM »
Doneskies. Voted.
I'm a well-known crackpot.