January 18, 2017 09:13PM

Author Topic: New Starmade-Servers banner  (Read 835 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
New Starmade-Servers banner
« on: September 29, 2013 04:33AM »
So started to do us a few banners to use on the server list site I will post up all potential banners. We hope to have a few we can switch them out and not always have the same ones up all the time.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013 08:47AM by Bobbybighoof »

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: New Starmade-Servers banner
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013 05:06PM »
Banner #2

Offline somanayr

• Lifetime VIP
  • 2250 Posts
  • There's something fishy about tuna...
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Joined the site the first month Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013 07:25PM »
I think the first one hits the theme better! They both look great! The spinny x is really cool.
I WILL CHARGE YOU ONLY IN RSGP because I believe most of u kids dnt hv credit           cards or Paypal accounts..
We can talk irony if you'd like :)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013 08:49AM »
More banners and the main post updated with some as well.

last one is the one on the list site now.