October 19, 2017 07:05AM

Author Topic: Bobby's Birthday 2017  (Read 189 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Bobby's Birthday 2017
« on: July 11, 2017 07:34AM »
Thank you to everyone who showed up or spent some time with me on my birthday. I had many well wishers and friends by my side and for that it was a very good birthday. I was able to raise about 200 dollars towards me a new video card on my "Bobby for twitch streamer 2017 campaign" and I will just have to save up the rest over time to try and get a good graphics card. I want to also thank everyone who sent in extra money last month as a donation. Your efforts mean a great deal to me, and I am very happy and proud to be your community manager.

Edit: Good news thanks to the contributions of a few loyal activists of our community I was able to raise the funds for a 1070  graphics card that is on its way to me right now
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487265

Beginning next week I will be able to stream for you guys some very Bobby interesting things. :) thank you to all who helped.

Thank you all who came and showed their support it was a good day.
Bobbybighoof, management team leadr
lazygamer.org, GenXnova StarMade, GenXnova 7days to die
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017 08:58AM by Bobbybighoof »