May 24, 2017 03:33PM

Author Topic: LazyGamerz is getting an upgrade  (Read 391 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
LazyGamerz is getting an upgrade
« on: January 11, 2017 08:35PM »
Tomorrow in a very short notice maintenance plan our internet at the main server box for our game servers; is getting an upgrade.

Sometime between 12 noon and 4pm they will be looking into signal strength and what not of the installed fiber as well as installing new hardware at the server location. So we will have some down time we do not know how much or how long but there will be some down time. Our all powerful server guy handling the physical boxes will have to configure the new hardware; some router / modem thing-a-mabob; to meet our needs.

So when it happens please do not all come to the forums crying about how we are all going to die. We already know that and we will be back up ASAP after the upgades

Again and as always thank you all for your continued support and much <3
Bobbybighoof, management team leader
lazygamerz.org
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017 01:02PM by Bobbybighoof »

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: LazyGamerz is getting an upgrade
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017 02:35PM »
as of 2:30 pm EST the game servers are still down, and we can only wait for their return. Thank you to everyone for your understanding. :)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: LazyGamerz is getting an upgrade
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017 05:54PM »
game servers should now be up and running and voice chat