October 22, 2017 04:58PM

Author Topic: An idea For A Ancient & Extinct Race! "The Specters Of the Tselth Empire"  (Read 111 times)

Offline Spaceman_tate

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Tselth Were a Warrior Race of Carnivorous Incectoids From the Planet Tselsli Prima in a Remote Star System at the Core of a Distant Galaxy. At the Race's Peak Their Empire Spanned over 6 Galaxies and Ruled  over 1,000,000 Stars & Planets. They had a Vast Armada of Slaves. (Most of these Slaves were of an unknown Speicies but Some were ancestors of one of the 4 Existing Races.)

But like Many Great empires It came to an End.

A Revolt Broke Out and A Quarter of the Planets Seceded from The Vast Empire. There was a Massive Intergalactic War. The War Raged For Centuries. Until The Seceded Species Found a Fungus (A Species of Cordyceps, basically a Fungus that turns incects into Zombies) That acted like a Plauge on the Remote Tselth Planets! So the Species Hatched a Scheme! They Bombed Core Words of Each of the Tselth Galaxies. The Fungus Spread like Wildfire and It Infected Every world the Tselth Occupied. All but their home world that had a fertile Inner atmosphere. But no more minerals to mine on their whole plane. Because they couldn't farm without their tools & minerals. The Tselth on their home world Starved Until they were Driven,

To Extinction.

With the Tselth Gone, The Empire Died, After the Species won the war they threw away the technologies of their former captors because it reminded them of their slave lives and they went back to their old lives.

Now Ancient Tselth Relics Can be found throughout the known Galaxies. A Reminder of The Ancient might of the Tselth Empire. But there's one Question that remained Unanswered

Until Recently.

"Does Tselsli Prima Still Exist?"

The Answer

"Yes"

At the Point of the Tselth Empire Their Star was a Red Dwarf and their world Was a Green Paradise. But now That green paradise is no more. And is Replaced by a Gigantic Blue Sun. And a Scorced Red World.

But it remained habitable.

"How?" You may Ask?

Well, Their Technologies were so advanced That they were able to Artificially Create Stars (Miniature Versions of Normal Stars, but still Stars) They Hollowed out their world Creating A miniature Dyson Sphere. You can visit their home world in a That nearby Galaxy.

The Aquilla Clique Will occupy the System though. So there is a military Presence. In case any lawbreakers wanna do stuff! :) they will Be Dealt With Swiftly! >:D

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Moved this topic to Fantic / Lore. :) thanks for the share it seems like a good idea. If you were looking for it to be added to the server lore the next race to be added is a mechanical race along with the "Alien" pirate race. Neither of those have fleshed out back stories or even names lol so some work still to go there.

Still thank you for the share and this is something to consider.

Offline Spaceman_tate

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Moved this topic to Fantic / Lore. :) thanks for the share it seems like a good idea. If you were looking for it to be added to the server lore the next race to be added is a mechanical race along with the "Alien" pirate race. Neither of those have fleshed out back stories or even names lol so some work still to go there.

Still thank you for the share and this is something to consider.

I'm going to list what they could be called, the jackals "pirate race" and the mecha "mechanical race"

I'll list them in my next story (Cultural index on the Vorath) you can say if they sound okay or not