February 23, 2018 09:39AM

Author Topic: RE: Power update and what's been happening.  (Read 63 times)

Offline GNPD_WhiteLancer

• 10 Posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Power update and what's been happening.
« on: January 28, 2018 02:28PM »
So, I've had quite a lot of people asking me what's happening to the server, and I'm hoping this post can answer that.

First off, the server is up to date with the current version, and is stable enough to at least have 20 people playing on it. I know that Bobby and Levest usually are the ones that keep the server up-to-date, but sometimes things get busy.

I've been re-given remote access to the server by Levest, and will try to keep the server updated to the current game version.
(Levest had to remove that capability for awhile, due to the fact that some people Chinese IP addresses were trying to log into the server remotely around 30 times a second.)

I'm still the server's head admin, however, and will not be going up in rank. Bobbybighoof and Levest28 still have the final say in server rules, config changes, etc.

If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with the server, please post here, message me via the website, or PM me in-game, and I'll do my best to answer/fix them.

If you have any questions regarding the new systems, or need help, just ask and I'll help out. Keep in mind that I'm learning the new systems as well, so I might not have the answers immediately.

And last but not least...
A LOT of you have said/hinted that I'm a bot, or an ai. Ha-ha, ha. I get the joke, but seriously, I'm a person just like everyone else.