February 23, 2018 09:41AM

Author Topic: Nostalgia Lane,  (Read 91 times)

Offline NecroMancer

• Lifetime VIP
  • 625 Posts
  • Awards Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nostalgia Lane,
« on: December 10, 2017 05:59PM »
Just dropping by, seeing the growth and the changes. Man has this come a long way since the RuneDev days.
Miss a bunch of you guys, seeing as I am graduating soon I thought I drop by and revisit some of the places I used to hang. I have many fond memories of this place.
Many nights spent getting wriggity wrecked in minecraft, including my huge pumpkin farm. I love that after all these years I can still log in and come back and relive some of the memories.

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: Nostalgia Lane,
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017 04:23AM »
:D

Offline PIE_OF_DOOM

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018 04:51PM »
Dose anyone still use the Teamspeak? Went and checked and didnt see anyone.

Offline Pyrar

• Lifetime VIP
  • 500 posts
  • Self Proclaimed Queen of Off-Topic
  • Awards Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018 12:08PM »
Same.

Miss you guys a lot and rarely come on here, but that's how life is. Still have so many good memories of you guys and all our nights on Voice chat playing different games together.
Oh my god.

This thread intended direction: ----->

Current direction: <---