August 19, 2018 09:54AM

Author Topic: Lazygamerz: IT refuses to quit!  (Read 2153 times)

Offline STFD

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1400 Posts
  • Awards Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
Lazygamerz: IT refuses to quit!
« on: February 06, 2015 02:47AM »
Say what you will about Bobby leManhoof. But he is a man of great determination.

One thing: hOly crap, this place finally looks like a real forum again. Hats off for that. Pretty sick lay out too. General forum should in the top listing though.

How have you guys been? It has been a while and many miles the Earth has rotated around its axis in the meantime. What is new around here, and in your lives?

Peace, my friends.
and you falmed me

Lazy Gamerz, the best community for runescape macros, cheats and scripts. And also the best client, Infinity, developed by Runedev.

Offline STFD

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1400 Posts
  • Awards Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
Re: Lazygamerz: IT refuses to quit!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015 05:09AM »
Come on guys, wheres yall
and you falmed me

Lazy Gamerz, the best community for runescape macros, cheats and scripts. And also the best client, Infinity, developed by Runedev.

Offline Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • TeamSpeak and StarMade Server Admin
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015 07:15AM »
Strange, I never saw this topic show up before!

Indeed long time no see! I've been pretty good, in the college life now but still on every day. I'm hosting our StarMade server and have a site going (http://sm.lazygamerz.org/) along with a sort of c# plugin I made to link site commands to the game's console. Certainly been a cool development project for myself, learned lots as well.

Not sure the last time you were here, but we helped a game called CoS before StarMade, and I ended up getting hired by them. I work online a few hours a day for a monthly salary, still going with that; LG certainly did more for me than I imagined.

How have you been?

Offline Crimson

• Lifetime VIP
  • 250 posts
  • Donec leo factus agni
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015 03:02PM »
Surprise! \(._.)/ I've been creepily stalking you guys since I kind of disappeared again. And I've also gotten busy with college and all that. (3D Animation and stuff.) But, yeah. The forum does look good! :D
Quote from: Paul.
Whatever happens on vent, stays on vent.

Offline Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015 04:13PM »
Come on guys, wheres yall

sorry thought I had responded and yup still here good to see you :)

Offline STFD

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1400 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015 09:49PM »
Not sure the last time you were here, but we helped a game called CoS before StarMade, and I ended up getting hired by them. I work online a few hours a day for a monthly salary, still going with that; LG certainly did more for me than I imagined.

How have you been?

Sup Levest! :) Long time mang. Yeah turns out I kind of completely forgot about this thread lol, but sure as fire here I am. That's really cool though that you got a job off of your comings and goings in this site. You guys remember Omega/Elohim? Turns out we regained contact a while after he left the site for good, and now we actually work together sometimes for his independent production company. He's the producer, his friend the (movie) director, and I write movie scores for them. Look what this place has provided some of us with!

It'd be nice to hear also from some other old timers like cerb, kaka, scratch, fiend walker, others as well but we'll keep the list short.

@Bobby - tip o' the hat to you, good sir.

and you falmed me

Offline Question

• Media Group
  • 1600 Posts
  • I am the 1%. If being rich is a crime, I don't want to be poor.
  • Awards Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Has purchased for their player area in the LGMincraft a golden Buddha Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015 04:07PM »
Still haven't figured what STFD means.
I'm a well-known crackpot.

Offline Scratch

• Lifetime VIP
  • 750 posts
  • Impossible is nothing.
  • Awards Has gotten 200 people to join our community Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015 06:38AM »
Still haven't figured what STFD means.

Nobody will.

Offline adadad136

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1800 Posts
  • Awards Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015 05:01AM »
STFD = Sent to find Donald, he is a terminator sent from the future to assassinate Mr Trump due to young voters being ironic at the polling stations just so they can be part of the #trump4president revolution which leads to him accidently being president
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015 11:10PM by adadad136 »

#WeAreWinter

Offline STFD

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1400 Posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017 10:13PM »
STFD = Sent to find Donald, he is a terminator sent from the future to assassinate Mr Trump due to young voters being ironic at the polling stations just so they can be part of the #trump4president revolution which leads to him accidently being president

boi this is scary accurate in hindsight. :/

Much love to all!
and you falmed me

Offline Solidust1337

• Lifetime VIP
  • 200 Posts
  • Sashak777
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018 11:27PM »
I honestly can't believe I'm seeing this right now hahah

Offline Dev

• Lifetime VIP
  • 150 Posts
  • `Web Design~|~Graphic Design~|~Game Development~
  • Awards Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server
    • View Profile
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2018 11:10PM »
I'm here for the first time in literal years, just got back into rs because of OS and remembered this site from when it used to develop "runedev".