September 23, 2017 07:42PM

Author Topic: My little Idea "Project Resettlement"  (Read 70 times)

Offline Spaceman_tate

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My little Idea "Project Resettlement"
« on: August 12, 2017 03:27PM »
After the Galactic War the 4 Race's homeworlds were Destroyed! [Planet Name Here] (I want this one to be the Vorath home world, I named it Vora!) was turned into an Asteroid Belt, [Planet Name Here] was Irradiated and is in a sea of fire, [Planet Name Here] Was Nuked From Orbit and is in Several Radioactive Pieces, And Earth ... Well ... It's Still There ... In 15 Different Chunks.

After that Whole Dobockle the 4 species Needed Places to Live. So All 4 Races (With help from the ITG "Intergalactic Trading Guild") Commissioned A Special Project that'd Give the Speicies New Homes, This Task was Dubbed,

"Project Resettlement"

On the first Scan A Binary system In the Center of the Spawn Galaxy ... Let's just Say the Humans Got the Long end of the Stick ... They found a Beautiful Tropical World covered by a Planetary Ocean with multiple Island Groups and Various Amounts of Native Flora & Fauna on its 3 Cotinents. It's a bit Smaller than Earth at 2/3rds of Earths old Gravity, But it'll do Nicely.

The Planet was Named "New Terra" ("Terra" being Latin for "Earth")

Soon The Vorath Found their new home! Similar to New Terra But a Bit Bigger, and Has a Global Cotinent with an Ocean Spanning half the Planet. The Planet had Vast Mountains and Loads Of avian species (Birdwatchers Heaven!)

The planet was Dubbed With the Name "New Vora"

The 2 others don't have homes yet but they persist onwards with the help of the humans & The ITG As They Do a Bond is Formed.

A Bond of Friendship, and Alliances Between Speicies.

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: My little Idea "Project Resettlement"
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017 03:40PM »
Looks good I like the story in this. Thanks for the share hope you share more in the future.

Offline Spaceman_tate

• 5 posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My little Idea "Project Resettlement"
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017 03:51PM »
Looks good I like the story in this. Thanks for the share hope you share more in the future.

Thanks! I Hope I share More too!   ;D