September 23, 2017 07:35PM

Author Topic: Maintenance for the StarMade server 08-05-2017  (Read 97 times)

Online Bobbybighoof

• Site Admin
  • 3500 Posts
  • I'm sure there is a hax for that...
  • Awards I survived the Sleestack migration of 2013 Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player
    • View Profile
    • lazygamerz.org
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Maintenance for the StarMade server 08-05-2017
« on: August 05, 2017 05:40AM »
We will be rolling back the operating system of the starmade server August 5th 2017 so expect some down time.

We have had nothing but problems with upgrading to windows server 2016 and all of our application was built for basically windows 8 / server 2012 so we are going to try and roll the server os back to correct the now 20 to 30 server manager crashes a day plus the lack of any site messages or site chat both to the server or to the site all caused by our server manager not working properly do to a permission issue with windows server 2016 at this time. We tried running in compatibility that didn't help on this. SO back we go.

Thank you guys for your continued interest in our server and a reminder that we still need donations as this is a new month and we still have monthly costs we need to cover. Your support of me personally on my birthday was fantastic and I will be working out what all I can do to offer you guys some bobby sneak peaks, but we still have other things that need to be taken care of monthly. So please still try to slip us a few dollars if you can.

Thanks again

Bobbybighoof, lead management team leader
lazygamerz.org , GenXnova StarMade , GenXzombies 7days to Die
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017 05:43AM by Bobbybighoof »

Offline MrPirate89

• Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Maintenance for the StarMade server 08-05-2017
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017 11:10AM »
Happy Belated.

When is the server done maintenance? Been wanting to play and the server is unresponsive still.