September 21, 2018 11:27PM

Author Topic: !#@$ this game  (Read 664 times)

Offline SGT_Jim

• 15 Posts
  • Hi Im new not a leecher
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!#@$ this game
« on: November 10, 2016 09:54AM »
Buncha crap dying so much,... the game needs MASSIVE tweaks.... I like surviving,.. not dying....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016 02:46PM by Bobbybighoof »

Offline Nocturnalist

• 5 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !#@$ this game
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016 03:06PM »
The game really not that hard, you should do all quests first in the beginning and then get shelter preferable under ground, that way you can spike the whole top of it. Just couple suggestions, but Lazygamer even have the zombies on an easy setting. Oh and the bow is your friend........

Offline Kakahodmak

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017 02:47AM »
I can not believe that this will be seen.

กูเกิ้ล

Offline Maxajax

• 50 posts
  • Your friendly Neighbourhood Magos
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017 08:50AM »
The way I used to do it was:

- 1: Find yourself an island.

- 2: Find the central point.

- 3: Create a surface bunker of about 5x5 surrounded by rows of spike traps on different height levels.

- 4: Dig a 1-block-wide tunnel down from the center of your bunker. Make sure you have about 100 wood frames and 5000 wood on you before you do so as you can use the wood frames to jump-place-jump-place-jump-place until you're back upstairs.

- 5: Replace the dirt on the sides of the mine shaft with wood blocks, reinforced with wood and place a ladder.

- 6: You should now have a beautiful mine shaft that leads down from your surface bunker.

- 6: Create an underground vault consisting of a tunnel with 3x3 open space, with as many rooms attached to it as you require. Usually amounts to 1 bedroll room, 1 crafting room, 1 general storage room and 1 personal storage room for the individual players in your group. These rooms are fine with a width and height of 3 and can be made as long as they need to be.

- 7: Have an escape tunnel at the back of the bunker that goes below the lake. If zombies spawn underwater they drown. You can use this to wait out blood nights. I usually preferred to fight them on top of my bunker but I don't have the game installed to give you screenshots, and it has probably disappeared in a server reset by now. Anyone that played with me should be able to show you how I did it though.

I managed to get by perfectly fine with a tier 500 wooden bow and arrows because I did it in a dank manner. Nests will regenerate feathers and trees, the main source of wood (Trees) can be planted. Once you get set up you can set up farms on the surface as well. Naturally you can also boil water in order to get clean drinking water. Personally I had no problem with slave-labouring to death over and over in the vault followed by immediatly respawning on top of my bunker.

Oh on that note, you lose the stuff in your backpack when you die. Try to keep things either on your Toolbelt or in a secure storage at your base.
My philosophy on power regen:
http://imgur.com/ZWK3AUn

The 1990-1995 Star Wars: X-Wing Series, a part of my childhood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

The 1999 boardgame Warhammer 40K: Battlefleet Gothic, on which my ships are based:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3w3XeHpsis