User Panel for

Guest!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
April 21, 2014 01:14AM
+  Lazygamerz
+  Forum +  Other Popular Games +  City of Steam +  Beta Keys have arrived!

Author Topic: Beta Keys have arrived!  (Read 3721 times)

Online Levest28

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • : +14

• Activity
    21%
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
Beta Keys have arrived!
« on: November 03, 2012 12:09AM »

Just popping in for now to let everyone know that I've received our first chunk of keys to hand out to allow all members of LG access to the CoS Closed Beta Test.

If you are interested in joining in and playing the Beta, just post below and let me know how many keys you are looking to get.

Each key does last for ALL of the Beta test sessions from November 16th until December 28th.

Upon posting how many keys you want; I will send you a PM with the keys, which you will be able to enter after logging into THIS PAGE, (or enter it directly while registering a new account if you don't have one). Keep in mind, I am sending all keys manually so I may not be able to send it to you instantly.

LazyGamerz is also one that loves to talk and communicate with our members,for this reason we have our very one Lifetime hosted Ventrilo server! Everyone feel free to hop on and just chat, no need to be shy! The more people we can get, the more people to play CoS with on voice chat; fun!

For all the Ventrilo information, check out this page: http://www.lazygamerz.org/forums/index.php?topic=60.0

I hope to see everyone join me in this amazing game; good luck!

Edit by Bobbybighoof; lazygamerz.org has tons and tons and still more tons of keys to give away. We dont hold competitions and we dont require any more than just register an account to request a key, and will be sent you. (please state how many keys you need exactly if you need more than 1) We are the maintenance team of the cityofsteamwik< >i.com web site and in constant first hand contact with mechanist games so keys for our members is not any kind of an issue.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012 08:55PM by Bobbybighoof, Reason: added key listing info »

Offline Masacrator

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • : +4

• Activity
    0%
  • Awards Joined the site the first month
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
Re: Beta Key's have arrived!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012 01:12AM »
I guess I shall try this new game. Would you please PM me one of these keys when you get them activated?

Online Levest28

• Activity
    21%
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012 01:26AM »
I guess I shall try this new game. Would you please PM me one of these keys when you get them activated?

Sure thing.

Online adadad136

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • : +2

• Activity
    14%
  • Awards Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012 01:54AM »
Must find elaborate way to aquire key.....  LEVESSSSSTTTTT< >TT! Can I pl0x haz a key? *puppy eyes*

#WeAreWinter

Online Scratch

• Trade Count: (+2)

• Activity
    6%
  • Awards Has gotten 200 people to join our community Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • Awards
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012 09:45AM »
Keys when avaliable. Thank you.

Online Skinnydude

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • : +5

• Activity
    3%
  • Awards Joined the site the first month Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012 10:32AM »
I'm already in, so I won't be needing one.

Offline TheNubbies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • : 0

• Activity
    0%
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012 10:09PM »
Woo  I cant wait!

Online Levest28

• Activity
    21%
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012 10:28PM »
Updated OP, am now handing out keys. Everyone who posted so far has been PM'd 1 key. Let me know if you would like more.

Offline somanayr

• : +3

• Activity
    2%
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Joined the site the first month Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012 02:14AM »
Ooh! I would love to have one
I WILL CHARGE YOU ONLY IN RSGP because I believe most of u kids dnt hv credit cards or Paypal accounts..
We can talk irony if you'd like

Online Levest28

• Activity
    21%
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012 09:00AM »
Ooh! I would love to have one

Sent.

Offline Masacrator

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • : +4

• Activity
    0%
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012 09:21AM »
Got mine, thank you.

Offline cheeseownsu

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • : +9

• Activity
    0%
    • Awards
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012 11:08AM »
I'll try again if ya don't mind wasting a key . Maybe my faster internet will help with the trouble I had before.

Online Levest28

• Activity
    21%
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012 11:15AM »
I'll try again if ya don't mind wasting a key . Maybe my faster internet will help with the trouble I had before.
Check your inbox

Offline muddy

• Trade Count: (+13)

• Activity
    0%
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Joined the site the first month
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012 01:02PM »
can i have one if you have some left

Offline NecroMancer

• Activity
    0%
  • Awards Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Tekkit Player
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012 08:00PM »
It might sound like allot, but can I get 10 keys. These keys are for friends and family that don't hard core game but do want to give Cos a try over Rs.

Offline cheeseownsu

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • : +9

• Activity
    0%
    • Awards
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012 09:00PM »
Thanks for they key

Online Skinnydude

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • : +5

• Activity
    3%
  • Awards Joined the site the first month Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Best singer ever to walk among us. Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012 09:35AM »
It might sound like allot, but can I get 10 keys. These keys are for friends and family that don't hard core game but do want to give Cos a try over Rs.

I'll give you 3 of mine, I have 5. check your PM's

Online Frank

• Trade Count: (+59)

• Activity
    0%
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012 02:54PM »
I would like a key .

Online Levest28

• Activity
    21%
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
    • Buy me a drink
Re: Beta Keys have arrived!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012 06:59PM »
Updated OP, and make sure to enter your key on their website now if you haven't already!
http://www.cityofsteam.com/cityosweb/default.php/gamekey/index/

Offline Sun

• Trade Count: (+7)

• Activity
    0%
    • Awards
Re: Beta Keys have arrived!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012 07:22PM »
I guess I'll try it out again if possible.