October 01, 2014 01:55AM

Author Topic: [CLOSED]If you want to play the CoS Alpha, read this ASAP!!!  (Read 728 times)

Online Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • Ventrilo and StarMade Admin!
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
I need anyone interested in participating in the City of Steam Alpha BEFORE the 3 public weekends to read this. After doing so I need you all to pm "Bobbybighoof" with your City of Steam forums username as well as your REAL LIFE FULL (including first, all middle names, and last) NAME and finaly your e-mail address that you can easily be contacted by. Each day the list of people will be submitted into the database around 11:30PM EST.

Bobby will then compile the list each day and forward the info to Levest to take the next step for users to be added as we recieve the information.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012 05:06AM by Bobbybighoof »

Offline IRK

• 875 Posts
  • Patience is a virtue!
  • Awards Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Helped with CoS Beta Testing Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: If you want to play the CoS Alpha, read this ASAP!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012 10:28PM »
Im extremely  interested :)

Online adadad136

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1800 Posts
  • Awards Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Greatest singer alive! Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012 10:28PM »
I'm interested

#WeAreWinter

Offline Frank

• Lifetime VIP
  • 1400 Posts
  • Awards Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Has donated 50 dollars or more at one time to the site Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Joined the site the first month
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012 10:32PM »
I'm interested

Offline somanayr

• Lifetime VIP
  • 2250 Posts
  • There's something fishy about tuna...
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Joined the site the first month Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Tekkit Player Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow
    • Youtube's channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012 11:07PM »
I sent Bobby my info. I didn't know to put my middle name, so it's good you posted!
I WILL CHARGE YOU ONLY IN RSGP because I believe most of u kids dnt hv credit           cards or Paypal accounts..
We can talk irony if you'd like :)

Offline cheeseownsu

• Lifetime VIP
  • 2250 Posts
  • Quests is what I do :P
  • Awards Joined the site the first month
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012 11:17PM »
I sent Bobby my details too. Do I need to send them to you as well?

Online Levest28

• Site Admin
  • 2500 posts
  • Ventrilo and StarMade Admin!
  • Awards Helped with CoS Beta Testing Tekkit Player Helped to bug test CoS before alpha release Is an active member of the LG Minecraft server Uses our ventrilo voice chat to keep up with the community and talk with fellow Manages the ventrilo accounts and server for the community
    • Youtube's channel
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012 11:26PM »
I sent Bobby my details too. Do I need to send them to you as well?

No, he will forward me everything he gets.